The Biscuit Factory Foundation is a charity which aims to nurture and develop the practice and appreciation of the visual arts in the North East of England.
- Provision of a cultural hub art space for the community called The Holy Biscuit
- Provision of performance and exhibition facilities and resources
- Provision of artist studios
- Provision of cultural education programmes with partnerships with regional learning annexes
- Engagement of young artists and young people in artistic activities
- Commissioning of local artists to provide public art
Image Courtesy of Printmaker Jonathan Ashworth - Young Artist of the Year 2011 winner